Community and Industry
- Membership of a professional association setting industry standards
- Industry representation with other professional bodies including RCVS, AHPR, RAMP etc.
- Networking events
- Free Annual AGM for members
- Newsletters and industry updates
Promoting McTimoney Animal Chiropractic
- Listing registered members on Find a member directory on MAA website
- Informative website providing information on McTimoney Chiropractic, industry and professional standards.
- Public Facebook page promoting members work and case studies
- General McTimoney related publicity and advertisement via our PR Company who provide support and creation of press releases and industry updates.
- Representation at relevant shows and conferences i.e. Saddle Research Trust, Horses Inside Out, London Vet Show.
- Promotes and provides support on the production and publication of research at conferences and in peer reviewed journals.
- Works alongside the McTimoney College of Chiropractic to promote Animal McTimoney Chiropractic techniques, training and research publication.
Supporting Members Personal Business
- Competitively priced block scheme insurance through Holistic Insurance Services.
- Full use of private area of website to create personalised profile, upload registration documents and manage CPD.
- Member registration and finder on the MAA website.
- Supports on the production and publication of research at conferences and in peer reviewed journals.
- Personal business publicity and advertisement via our PR Company who provide support and creation of press releases.
- Marketing and business development help.
- Professionally branded literature available including pop up banners, research brochures, branded merchandise leaflets to use for business development activities.
- Professionally branded clothing available
- Use of the members kite mark
- Private members Facebook page for discussion and support.
- Information on CPD opportunities and promotes CPD in line with RCVS.
- Recognition as an authorised animal chiropractic therapist for the majority of insurance providers i.e. Petplan, RSA, More Than, Tescos and M&S, Direct Line, NFU.
- Support for members by phone/email
- Support in the event of a complaint or claim.
- Advice on GDPR, Health and Safety and Codes of Conduct